My Photo
Name:
Location: Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States

Monday, February 02, 2009

Start of my Daily Journal 2/2/09

I haven't used my blog for a long while. I doubt that anyone will read it but I have decided to try to keep a daily journal here...starting today. A brief bio. I was born on April 16 19something in Heidelberg, Germany. I am old enough to know better but still young enough to keep trying anyway. I am 5'7'' tall with hazel eyes and hair that it sometimes brown/black and sometimes salt and pepper. I am a bit overweight but I have been losing weight because I often don't eat dinner. (I get to that time of night and I am too nauseous to eat.) I have 2 grown children, one in Tennessee and one living here with my husband Brandon and I. We live in New England in our little box that we are buying back from the bank. We have two Corgies (a male and a female) who we just adore! My little girl Fergie is asleep on my lap as we speak. I am currently and unhappily unemployed and have been approved for the medical part of SSI and SSDI. I am still waiting for the verdict on the non medical part. Brandon is a now permanent employee of the National Park Service after 5 years of working as a seasonal park ranger. Now hows that for determination. My musical preferences are very eclectical as are my movie and book preferences. More later as you get to know me. I love sewing, historical clothing, haute couture, photography, story telling and fashion/BJD dolls. I am a 2D/3D graphic artist by trade with 8+ years experience in the computer game industry. I loved creating computer art for games. Then along came Endomitriosis and Adhesions and changed my life forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home