My Photo
Name:
Location: Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Random Photos

I am so bummed! I broke my left foot in 4 places and I am stuck in a big fat black cast and on crutches. Yuk! I hate it! I have no idea how long I will be stuck in this thing. I will hopefully find out next Tuesday whether or not I will need surgery for it.

Here are some random photos:

Here are some of the dolly friends we met at the Boston Convention.!


Their people are nice too

My Soovahlina in golden curls.

FergieBoomer

These are our wonderful Corgi doggies. They are the sweetest puppies in the whole world.




Teal GibsonGirl Bronze GibsonGirl Silver Sweep Burgundy Bow

Some more of the doll clothing ensembles I have created.


























1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home