My Photo
Name:
Location: Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States

Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Happy Surprize!


I had the great pleasure of being able to go to the Boston doll Convention last September. I can't wait until another convention is held close enough to go to! Soovah went with me (of course) and modeled some of the different ensembles that I have made for her. I met a lot of wonderful people there with whom I can share my love of dolls! Yay!!! Of course I got lost driving in Boston all three days so I am hoping that next time I will be able to stay at the hotel and attend the pajama party! I found a wonderful local doll club at the convention and I have gone to one of the get togethers. It was great! I also ended up volunteering to teach a "Doll Corset in Three Sizes" class at the one day convention being held in Plymouth MA in May. Jeez...I am very nervous but will give it my best efforts! At the Boston convention I entered some of my dolls in the costume contest. Well here is the happy surprize...my Tiny Kitty Snowfairy won First Prize and my beautiful Soovah dressed as the SnowQueen won Second Prize. Wow! Even though my surgery pain was trying to pull me down, I was floating on air!!! Here they are:


My two champions! Thanks for looking!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home